WATCH: How the Tzaddikim helps us to stop fooling ourselves
Rav Eliyahu Meirav, shlita, is one of Rav Eliezer Berland’s most well-known students in the English speaking world.
We’re very pleased to share this shiur from Rav Meirav with you, where he explains:
- How Leah could come to believe that Yaacov wanted to marry her, and not Rachel;
- How she could accuse Rachel of stealing her husband;
- How the brothers could believe that Yosef HaTzaddik was ‘bad’, and want to do away with him; and
- The deeper connection between Esav and Am Yisrael
- How deferring to the true tzaddikim can help help us to stop fooling ourselves
- The importance of doing hitbodedut (personal prayer) every day
And much more besides.