Rabbi Eliezer Berland’s Prayers To Heal The Ears
Please note: The following prayers have been translated from a compendium of Rabbi Berland’s prayers on healing different illnesses and different parts of the body. To get these prayers in the original Hebrew, please go HERE.
- Master of the world, who can do anything, from whom nothing is hidden, may I merit to pour out my heart like water before You, and to rectify all the lights of the ear, and through this may I not have an ear infection.
And may I hear the voice of the true wise men without any negative thoughts against them at all, and to believe in their words in everything they say, “even that right is left and left is right”, because (30) they (45) are the light (207) of the seven (772) days (105) +1 = 1160.
And may I merit to fulfill in truth, “blessed is the man who trusts in Hashem” and to fulfil the verse and saying, “trust (19) in (31) G-d (26) with all (52) your heart (52)”, because in them, the true Tzaddikim, depends the redemption (439) of Israel (541) = 1160.
And may I merit to see the healing of our ears, the wonders (121) of the G-d (31) of life (18), and through this may I merit to bring Moshiach (358) the son (52) of Yosef (156) Moshiach (358) the son (52) of David (14) = 1160 who will build the Temple in the blink of an eye, Amen Netzach Selah Va’ed.
- Please, King, a faithful Healer for free, have mercy on me and save me, and forgive me on all of my faults, in particular that which I have sinned with my ears, that I heard the disgracing of Torah scholars and I didn’t defend them, and I was punished in my ears like Rabbi Elazar the son of Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai who heard the disgracing of a Torah scholar and didn’t protest and a worm came out of his ear.
Please Hashem, may I merit to have peace in my bones, and from now I will serve You with immense and tremendous happiness, and I will learn Ketzot HaHoshen with all the sections which are relevant to it with tremendous happiness.
And may I merit that [the levels of the soul] nefesh, ruach, neshamah, chayah and yechidah will rest on me, and may I not get angry again with any person in the world, like our holy and awesome Teacher (Rabbenu) merited in the land of Israel, ‘that even if they afflicted him with all of the suffering in the world, he would not have any harsh judgment G-d forbid on anyone in the world’.
And may I merit from today, to pray with intention, word by word, letter by letter, with immense concentration and with melody and with wonderful clarity. Please, Hashem, ‘You are a King who is a faithful healer and merciful’, ‘creator (209) of healings (693) awesome (257) in His praises (841)’ = 2000, may I merit Hashem (26) who is One, merciful and gracious, from this day and onwards to pray before You in truth on each and every thing.
And to fulfill the words of Rabbi Yehuda ben Teima, “be (21) bold (77) as a leopard (310) light (136) as an eagle (570) run (290) like a deer (122) and brave (217) as a lion (231) = 2000 to do the will of your Father in heaven”.
- Master of the world, merciful Father (3), ‘Powerful One (128) Holy One (410) with your abundant (210) goodness (37) guide (85) your congregation (494)’ = 1367, may I merit to have holy and pure thoughts. Please Hashem who is One, grant me the merit to know by heart in overview and in depth Gemara and Shas (366), Likutei Moharan, and may I merit to be a senior (516) student (484) of our holy and awesome teacher, Rabbenu Nachman the son of Simcha the son of Faige.
And may the verse be fulfilled in us, G-d who is One (1), Father (4), “and I (87) will plant for you (559) a vine (506) completely (55) true (441) seed (277)” = 2030.
Please Hashem, “kindness (72) and truth (447) met (439) justice (294) and peace (382) embraced (456)”. In the merit of Mordechai the Jew (40) = 2030, and queen Esther, Mattityahu and his sons, send me, “Creator (209) of healings (694) awesome (257) in His praises (841)” a complete healing to my ears, in the merit of our holy and awesome Teacher (Rabbenu) in the blink of an eye, in the merit of the Tzaddik who is the foundation of the world, “because (30) = 2030 You are a King who is a Faithful Healer and merciful’.
And may I no longer hear any whistling in my ears, and in the merit of this all of us together will succeed and know all the Torah, Likutei Moharan, Likutei Tefilot, Likutei Halachot, by heart, “and we will inherit (566) goodness (22) and blessing (233) for the years (390) of the days (456) of Moshiach (363) = 2030 and life in the world to come”.
TO HEAL THE EARS OF OUR CHILDREN
- Master of the world, Who can do anything, and from Whom nothing is hidden, grant me the merit to pour out my heart like water before You, and through this grant me the merit to rectify all the lights of the ear, and may I merit to hear the voice of the words of the wise, and through this heal the ears of my dear and precious son.
And may I merit (39) to come close (737) to our holy (415) Teacher (Rabbenu) (298) in truth (443) = 1932, and may I merit to unify the name (341) of the Holy One (415) blessed (232) is He (12) with all my actions, thoughts and speech.
And may there be fulfilled in me the saying, “for the sake (190) of Hashem (26) blessing you (252) in all (52) that is sent (378) into your hand (34)” = 1932, because my dear and precious son is (12) a spark (246) of Avraham (288) and through this he will merit to rectify all the two hundred and eighty eight (288) sparks of Yitzchak (208) and Yaakov (188).
And through this may I merit that there will be imbued in him the awesome souls of Moshiach (358) the son (52) of Yosef (156) Moshiach (358) the son (52) of David (24) = 1932, who will build the Temple in the blink of an eye. Amen Netzach Selah Vaed.
5. Master of the world, Who can do anything, from Whom nothing is hidden, heal please with a complete healing the ears of ………………
And may I merit to have intention in everything for the sake (341) of the Holy One (415) blessed (232) is He (12), and may I believe with complete emunah in the healer (289) of the sick (54) of His nation (116) Israel (541), and may I know faithfully, “that G-d lives (18) in you (364)” +1 = 2414 and You live and exist forever.
And it is in Your hands to heal ………………. in the blink of an eye. Amen Netzach Selah Vaed.
Please, Merciful and Gracious who can do anything, from whom nothing is hidden, “act (375) please (51) for the sake of those who were slaughtered (75) on (100) sanctifying Your name (548)”, “because (30) without You we (86) have no (61) other King (90) but You”.
And imbue within ……………… the soul of Serach (508) the daughter of Asher, who went up with her body to heaven, and may they merit a body which is pure and holy, until they are impregnated with the soul of Moshiach (358) the son (52) of Yosef (156) Moshiach (358) the son (52) of David (14) = 2414 who will build the Temple speedily and in our days, in the blink of an eye. Amen Netzach Selah Vaed.
Master of the world, Who can do anything, from Whom nothing is hidden, please heal me, so my ear will be healed and I will hear well.
Please, Master of the world, heal (281) for me (40) also (43) too (700) the (401) left (786) leg (238), in the merit that I will always do the will (346) of G-d (91) = 2296, and I (40) will no (31) longer (622) feel (420) dizzy (880), in the merit of always fulfilling my tasks with fiery (303) flames = 2296.
And I will sacrifice myself for the sake of the nation of Israel at every moment and second, and may I merit to become the most excelled truly for the sake of Your name, truly for the sake of Israel, and all my actions and thoughts will be only to rescue good and kosher Jews, and may I also merit to be a good and kosher Jew.
Visit the A-Z of prayers by Rabbi Eliezer Berland, HERE.